The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Department of Economic Planning, Research & Statistics (DEPRS) was created in September, 2009.
- Coordinates Strategic Management Plans
- Coordinates Bilateral/Multilateral Activities and Joint Commission Meetings pertaining to the FCT Administration;
iii. Development of plans (Medium Term Strategic Framework -MTSS, Medium Term Expenditure Framework –MTEF, and Perspectives);
- Monitoring and Evaluation of FCT Projects, Programmes, Policies, and Plans Implementation;
- Procurement Planning/Secretariat of FCT Administration’s Tenders;
- Analyze and Provide Government with Policy Direction;
vii. Facilitate and Analyze Government Policy with Regards to The FCT Administration;
viii. Collate and Manage Socio-Economic Data in The FCT (Data Bank);
- Conduct Survey and Research into the sectors over which the FCT Administration has jurisdiction;
- Liaise with Relevant Bodies (both Government & Non-Governmental) for and on behalf of FCT Administration on Socio-Economic Matters.
- Economic Planning
- Economic Policy Analysis
iii. Monitoring & Evaluation
- International Cooperation
- Research & Statistics.
- Special Projects/Programmes Unit:
- FCT Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Project Support Unit.
- FCT World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
- FCT Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Progamme (SURE-P).