The Federal Capital Territory Administration hereby reminds the general public, particularly allottees of Land(s) within the FCT, of their
obligation to the Administration as stipulated in the covenant terms of the Certificates of Occupancy to wit “to pay in advance without
demand to the FCTA, the annual ground rent from the first day of January of each year” and also note that a breach or failure to comply
with any or all of the terms stated in the Rights of Occupancy shall be liable to the revocation of the title.
In this regard, all allottees, property owners as well as beneficiaries of the sale of Federal Government Houses in the FCT are requested
to come forward and settle their outstanding Ground Rents within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication, failure of which titles
shall be revoked.
The procedure for payment is as follows: - E-Payment through the REMITA portal to generate a REMITA retrieval reference (RRR) by
following the steps below:
* Log onto the REMITAportal (https://remita.net)
* Click on “Pay TSA& States”
* Select Federal Capital Territory Administration
* Select Abuja Geographic Information Systems
* Choose the revenue head to be paid (eg. FCC Ground Rent)
* Fill the required information, submit and print the RRR slip
* Either pay through your account or walk into any commercial bank and make your payment
Allottees are, therefore, advised to verify their titles through their file numbers, plot numbers and districts to enable them to pay the
outstanding amount owed.
For further enquiries, please contact the Information & Customer Service Division, Abuja Geographic Information Systems – AGIS, No.
4, Peace Drive, Central Business District, Abuja: Call 08090154777 or 08050715299. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org